- Be prepared for class every day by bringing all materials needed (this includes pencils, erasers, paper, etc.). We will be using these materials daily.
- Be in your seat and ready to work when the tardy bell rings.
- Be responsible for making good decisions.
- Be accountable for the choices that you make.
- To have integrity means to do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
- Show respect to all people - this includes administrators, teachers, substitute teachers, support staff, and peers.
- Respect others’choice to learn.
- Respect others’personal space and belongings.
- Always do your best work.
- Honest commitment to put 100% effort into learning.
- Use class time effectively to achieve the most out of every day.
- Be Diligent.
- Be proactive and interactive.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions. I am here to help you learn the material.