1. Enter the room quietly.
2. Come prepared to learn and have all materials needed for class.
3. Get your binder, composition notebook, sharpen your pencil and be in your seat when the tardy bell rings.
4. Write down the agenda from the board.
5. IF A WARM UP IS GIVEN, Begin Working quietly on the warm up. If no warm up is given, wait quietly for further directions.
6. Raise your hand for permission to speak, to go to the restroom and to get out of your seat.
7. The teacher dismisses the class, not the clock, bell or other students.